Scene of a boat accident
By OLA MUDOPE, Lagos –
No fewer than 13 more bodies have been recovered from the ill-fated boat sailing from Mile 2 to Ibeshe, a suburb of Lagos, on Saturday, The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has revealed.
The Zone Coordinator, South-West, NEMA, Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, made the disclosure in a statement on Sunday in Lagos.
Farinloye said that a total of 17 bodies had been recovered so far from the recovery operations of the missing victims.
“Late yesterday night, two more bodies were recovered in addition to the two earlier recovered in the morning.
“With this, it has become a total of 17 bodies recovered,” he said.
Farinloye, however, said the search and rescue operations for the missing passengers had ended

